Administration & Finance
Audit & Advisory Services
Gary Norton / Internal Auditor, Audit & Advisory Services / (415) 405-4185 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, July 7, 217
California law allows state employees to report waste, fraud, violations of law, or health or safety threats, and to be free from retaliation for doing so.
At the CSU, there are several options available for employees and applicants for employment to file a protected disclosure:
- Contact the designated Campus Administrator for Whistleblower complaints:
- Gary Norton, Internal Auditor, Audit & Advisory Services
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (415) 405-4185
- Contact the California State University Office of the Chancellor:
- Vice Chancellor of Human Resources
- 401 Golden Shore, Long Beach, CA 90802
- Contact the California State Auditor’s Office Whistleblower Hotline by phone, web or mail. The California State Auditor’s office is your confidential avenue for reporting improper activities by state agencies or employees.
The following link is provided to view the California State Auditor’s Office 2015 Whistleblower memorandum which includes information on what to report, whistleblower protections, how to report, helpful tips, as well as the investigation of complaints: http://www.auditor.ca.gov/pdfs/other/whistleblower_memo.pdf
A Whistleblower Hotline flyer from the California State Auditor has been posted on campus. You may review the flyer directly via this link: http://www.auditor.ca.gov/pdfs/other/whstlblr.pdf