SF State Campus Leadership Forum
These monthly forums invite our campus Directors, Department Chairs, MPPs and administrators to share information and updates about their areas, and to further develop their leadership roles and effectiveness across campus.
The objectives of this meeting are aligned with the campus values, and include:
- To establish a community forum for sharing consistent campus-wide information.
- To courageously address issues which affect leadership across all campus divisions.
- To facilitate resilience, learning, and professional development which enhances leadership capacity and life of the mind.
- To create an equitable space for gathering input, feedback, and critical review.
- To build a strong community leadership cohort across the campus and our multiple locations.
Questions about Campus Leadership Forum, please contact Nancy Ganner at email@example.com or 415.405.7305